a.k.a. Software Training
When we train you to use a.k.a. software, we also teach you to build information governance solutions.
a.k.a. training programs are filled with best practice approaches for metadata management, classification, appraisal and information asset management.
Training delivery is flexible and follows our continuous learning approach through:
- on-demand learning sessions that are scheduled to keep pace with your learning needs
- a personalised project site for continuous access to recordings of your training sessions
- online training supports including online courses, how-to videos, quick start guides, infographics, tips and tricks
- access to the a.k.a. online training environment
Refresher training is also offered for existing users who want to update their skills in specific areas.
The a.k.a. training menu includes:
- Information governance solutions that you can build with a.k.a. software
- Getting familiar with the a.k.a. user interface to undertake typical tasks such as editing, searching, importing and exporting, generating interactive reports
- Using the a.k.a. Library to build metadata catalogues, controlled vocabularies and information asset registers
- Using the a.k.a. Architect to build taxonomies, ontologies, disposal schedules and other schemes
- Exchanging a.k.a. schemes with information systems such as Content Manager and SharePoint
- Customising the database and configuring new entities and schemes using the a.k.a. Designer
- Managing multilingual content
- Applying governance to your work using audit, workflow