With digital transformation, the old ways of managing information have become ineffective and irrelevant. The job is getting too big and too complex to be managed solely by people.
The key to success is automating elements of your information environment and making the systems to do the work.
At Synercon, we’re combining smart technology with old-fashioned know-how to improve and automate information governance.
We build software tools for enterprise metadata, taxonomy and ontology management.
We design intelligent data models that support auto-classification and auto-appraisal, and build state of the art taxonomies and ontologies.
We share our knowledge and methodologies to bolster your in-house information governance expertise.
It’s a journey
No matter how far along you are, or how far you have to go, Synercon can help you on your way.
The way things are
How are your current systems and practices holding up? Are you ready for digital transformation, or do your projects keep stalling?
First things first – take steps to ensure everyone has access to the data and information they need to get their work done.
- Know what information you have and where it is: develop an information asset register, or review and update your existing one
The way things should be
Information governance doesn’t have to be a struggle. There are steps you can take to make it a whole lot easier.
- Establish master data, including data catalogues
- Set standards for master data, including harmonising language
- Integrate retention and disposal schedules
- Build capability into your team
- Optimise the existing information environment, improve practices and start building non-technical infrastructure (rules and tools)
The way things could be
We’re working towards a future that embraces value-adding technology, where the systems do the hard yards and information governance is effortless.
- Fully automated information governance and compliance
- Transforming to a data-driven business
We built the ultimate information governance tool.
Got a question?
Send us a message and we'll do our best to help.